Top 5 Reasons to Adopt A Shelter Pet
1. Adopting helps end pet homelessness.
Not only are you giving an orphaned pet a wonderful home, but you're also providing a space for the shelter to help another pet in need.
2. Shelter pets have been behavior-tested
Shelters can often tell you about their history and individual personality
3. All shelter pets have been spayed and neutered
They have also been vaccinated and microchipped. Plus most dog adoptions come with six weeks of on-campus obedience training
4. Shelters want to find loving homes for loving pets
Puppy mills and pet stores want to make a profit
5. Shelters have the largest selection of pets around!